|Gears||Sturmey Archer XRD-3 speed hub gear with trigger shifter.|
|Frame||Traditional lugged and brazed construction with authentic 1930s geometry. Scalloped lugs and Reynolds 531 butted tubes. Individually hand-built|
|Fork||Tubular crown, hand-brazed.|
|Saddle||Antique brown Brooks B17 natural leather saddle with titanium chassis.|
|Handlebar||North Road drop bar on a forged alloy quill stem.|
|Brakes||Sturmey Archer all-weather, low maintenance front and rear hub brakes.|
|Wheels||28″ gold lined black alloy Westwood rims with stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres||28×1 1/2″ Cream Schwalbe Delta Cruiser tyres with Kevlar Guard belt puncture protection and reflective side walls.|
|Pedals||MKS Sylvan Stream.|
|Crankset||Polished alloy crankset (46T, 170mm) with guard.|
|Other Features||Micro-adjust alloy seatpost, brass bell, hand-made leather grips, Guv’nor Maintenance Kit (UK only).|
|Frame Sizes||20.5″, 22.5″ and 24.5″ (double top tube frame)|
The Guv’nor is a revival of one of Pashley’s oldest designs, the 1930s Path Racer, but updated to cope with the demands of modern life. Legendary Reynolds 531 steel is used by our craftsmen to produce a frame with a classic slack geometry, which provides you a dynamic yet natural riding position aided by the inclusion of authentic North Road handlebars.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)